Newsletter & Jobs Board Submissions
Looking to fill a position?
ohioeda.com is simply the best place on the web to attract the state’s most qualified economic development professionals. If your organization has a vacancy, reach the best candidates to fill the position by posting on our jobs board.
Postings are free for OEDA members ($100 charge non-members per job posting). All postings will be listed on our website within 3 business days of receipt to our office. Positions will remain posted until we’re notified that they have been filled, so please be sure to notify us at email@example.com when the position has been filled.
Please email your posting to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are non-member, you may request an invoice at that time.
Guidelines: Please include specific information in each job posting regarding:
- How to apply for the position;
- Salary expectations; and
- Application deadlines
Have news to share?
The OEDA e-newsletter is distributed monthly to more than 600 economic development professionals all across the state. You are welcome and encouraged to send us your articles/news for inclusion.
Be sure to email your articles to email@example.com by the 3rd Tuesday of each month, as the distribution date of the Newsletter is around the 28th of each month.
Guidelines: When submitting articles, please keep the following in mind:
- Submissions in Word document format are preferred;
- Articles should be approximately 300-500 words in length;
- Please send informational, educational and/or newsworthy items;
- Please do not send pieces that advertise services or solicit business;
- Feel free to include a photo with your article;
- Be sure to include the “author” of the article;
- Links to articles published on other websites is acceptable, but please cite the source in these cases.
- Articles submitted by current OEDA members receive priority.
OEDA reserves the right to edit articles as necessary.
OEDA has many interesting and dynamic professional development sessions coming up soon.read more
On April 28, JobsOhio was announced as the National Organization of the Year (in our category) of the 2022 American Business Awards (ABA). Widely regarded as the world’s premier business awards program, this competition attracted more than 3,700 nominations. This recognition is further validation that the JobsOhio platform is Ohio’s competitive advantage.read more
Government agencies and prime contractors that award billions of dollars in contracts will meet in-person with small businesses in Ohio at the 2022 Ohio Business Matchmaker, the largest small business-to-government contracting event in the state.read more