Annual Excellence Awards Deadline Extended to Aug. 11, 2017
The deadline for submissions for OEDA’s Annual Excellence Awards has been extended to Aug. 11, 2017. But, wait—there’s more exciting news! Organizations now have the opportunity to have a video highlighting their project created at no cost. This is a tremendous opportunity to have excellence in your community and/or organization recognized state-wide. And, the video is yours to keep!
Winners will have a professional quality video that can be used for marketing, business attraction, retention and expansion efforts, and with community stakeholders and decision makers. Don’t miss this opportunity–submit your nomination today!
- Nominations are free for current OEDA members. The nomination fee for non-members is $50.
- Nominations can be done on a confidential basis. Just check the appropriate box on the nomination form.
- Organizations can self-nominate.
- A panel of OEDA members and previous winners will assess the nominations, determine finalists and select an overall winner.
- OEDA will provide videographer services to the winners for the creation of a 2-3 minute video highlighting their project. This video will be featured at the awards luncheon at the Annual Summit and the organizations’ to keep.
- The highlight video can become an excellent marketing tool for organizations and communities and is provided as an awards perk at no cost to the winners.
- Deadline for nominations is Aug. 11, 2017. Payment for non-member submissions, $50, is also due at that time.
- For more details and to access nomination forms click HERE.
Throughout our careers, we’ve sat in on many meetings – board meetings, committee meetings, meetings about meetings. Some of our favorite meetings are listening sessions. As the name implies, these meetings are designed to be a place in which participants can openly share ideas and have their opinions heard; however, they aren’t always as open as they should be.read more
(WILMINGTON, OHIO) The Clinton County Port Authority (Port Authority) Board of Directors recently approved three facility leases representing nearly 140,700 square feet of space in three buildings at the Wilmington Air Park.read more
Johns Manville (JM), a global building and specialty products manufacturer and a Berkshire Hathaway Co., has announced it will make a significant investment toward expanding capacity at its Defiance manufacturing facility on Carpenter Road.read more