Annual Excellence Awards Deadline Extended to Aug. 11, 2017
The deadline for submissions for OEDA’s Annual Excellence Awards has been extended to Aug. 11, 2017. But, wait—there’s more exciting news! Organizations now have the opportunity to have a video highlighting their project created at no cost. This is a tremendous opportunity to have excellence in your community and/or organization recognized state-wide. And, the video is yours to keep!
Winners will have a professional quality video that can be used for marketing, business attraction, retention and expansion efforts, and with community stakeholders and decision makers. Don’t miss this opportunity–submit your nomination today!
- Nominations are free for current OEDA members. The nomination fee for non-members is $50.
- Nominations can be done on a confidential basis. Just check the appropriate box on the nomination form.
- Organizations can self-nominate.
- A panel of OEDA members and previous winners will assess the nominations, determine finalists and select an overall winner.
- OEDA will provide videographer services to the winners for the creation of a 2-3 minute video highlighting their project. This video will be featured at the awards luncheon at the Annual Summit and the organizations’ to keep.
- The highlight video can become an excellent marketing tool for organizations and communities and is provided as an awards perk at no cost to the winners.
- Deadline for nominations is Aug. 11, 2017. Payment for non-member submissions, $50, is also due at that time.
- For more details and to access nomination forms click HERE.
Economic and workforce professionals are encouraged to utilize the second annual “In Demand Jobs Week” to help fill the “skills gap” between job seekers and employment opportunities.read more
Ohio CDC Association is partnering with Ohio Housing Finance Agency (OHFA) to bring the National Development Council (NDC) Housing Development Finance Training to Ohio.
NDC offers this nationally renowned training program that builds the development finance capacity for professionals working at every level and for every sector of the economic, housing and community development profession.read more
Communities driven by private sector technology developments will move to create Smart Communities to address transportation, public service, safety and utility challenges in 2019. Smart Community models are driven by Information Age technology known as the Internet of Things (IoT) and self-driving vehicles known as Autonomous Vehicles (AVs).read more