Annual Excellence Awards Deadline Extended to Aug. 11, 2017
The deadline for submissions for OEDA’s Annual Excellence Awards has been extended to Aug. 11, 2017. But, wait—there’s more exciting news! Organizations now have the opportunity to have a video highlighting their project created at no cost. This is a tremendous opportunity to have excellence in your community and/or organization recognized state-wide. And, the video is yours to keep!
Winners will have a professional quality video that can be used for marketing, business attraction, retention and expansion efforts, and with community stakeholders and decision makers. Don’t miss this opportunity–submit your nomination today!
- Nominations are free for current OEDA members. The nomination fee for non-members is $50.
- Nominations can be done on a confidential basis. Just check the appropriate box on the nomination form.
- Organizations can self-nominate.
- A panel of OEDA members and previous winners will assess the nominations, determine finalists and select an overall winner.
- OEDA will provide videographer services to the winners for the creation of a 2-3 minute video highlighting their project. This video will be featured at the awards luncheon at the Annual Summit and the organizations’ to keep.
- The highlight video can become an excellent marketing tool for organizations and communities and is provided as an awards perk at no cost to the winners.
- Deadline for nominations is Aug. 11, 2017. Payment for non-member submissions, $50, is also due at that time.
- For more details and to access nomination forms click HERE.
Join a discussion, hosted by the Greater Ohio Policy Center (GOPC), to learn about the recently passed HB168, which establishes the bona fide purchaser defense (BFPD) into Ohio law. The establishment of the BFPD into Ohio law better aligns Ohio law with federal standards, and aims to encourage the redevelopment of lightly contaminated brownfield sites.read more
In between our email newsletters and event updates, be sure to go follow OEDA’s new and updated social media channels to ensure you stay up-to-date with our events, economic development news, and other communications!read more
OEDA has been listening and learning as the issues around systemic racism have been brought to the forefront and captured the nation’s attention. It is devastating that the deaths of Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor, and George Floyd—and, sadly, the indisputable video evidence of their killings—became the catalysts for our country to collectively pay attention and admit that systemic racism exists. What is also indisputable is that the time for change is now.read more