Annual Excellence Awards Deadline Extended to Aug. 11, 2017
The deadline for submissions for OEDA’s Annual Excellence Awards has been extended to Aug. 11, 2017. But, wait—there’s more exciting news! Organizations now have the opportunity to have a video highlighting their project created at no cost. This is a tremendous opportunity to have excellence in your community and/or organization recognized state-wide. And, the video is yours to keep!
Winners will have a professional quality video that can be used for marketing, business attraction, retention and expansion efforts, and with community stakeholders and decision makers. Don’t miss this opportunity–submit your nomination today!
- Nominations are free for current OEDA members. The nomination fee for non-members is $50.
- Nominations can be done on a confidential basis. Just check the appropriate box on the nomination form.
- Organizations can self-nominate.
- A panel of OEDA members and previous winners will assess the nominations, determine finalists and select an overall winner.
- OEDA will provide videographer services to the winners for the creation of a 2-3 minute video highlighting their project. This video will be featured at the awards luncheon at the Annual Summit and the organizations’ to keep.
- The highlight video can become an excellent marketing tool for organizations and communities and is provided as an awards perk at no cost to the winners.
- Deadline for nominations is Aug. 11, 2017. Payment for non-member submissions, $50, is also due at that time.
- For more details and to access nomination forms click HERE.
The 2022 Ohio Basic Economic Development Course (OBEDC) is an intensive training experience for economic development practitioners, community leaders, local government officials and others committed to building healthy economies for their communities.read more
OEDA has two important sessions taking place in February, 2022 that will be of interest,read more
Two new loan programs have launched to help minority- and women-owned businesses grow and boost the Ohio economy.
The new Women’s Business Enterprise Loan Program and Ohio Micro-Loan Program were both priority initiatives of the DeWine-Husted Administration included in the 2022-2023 operating budget.read more