Annual Excellence Awards Deadline Extended to Aug. 11, 2017
The deadline for submissions for OEDA’s Annual Excellence Awards has been extended to Aug. 11, 2017. But, wait—there’s more exciting news! Organizations now have the opportunity to have a video highlighting their project created at no cost. This is a tremendous opportunity to have excellence in your community and/or organization recognized state-wide. And, the video is yours to keep!
Winners will have a professional quality video that can be used for marketing, business attraction, retention and expansion efforts, and with community stakeholders and decision makers. Don’t miss this opportunity–submit your nomination today!
- Nominations are free for current OEDA members. The nomination fee for non-members is $50.
- Nominations can be done on a confidential basis. Just check the appropriate box on the nomination form.
- Organizations can self-nominate.
- A panel of OEDA members and previous winners will assess the nominations, determine finalists and select an overall winner.
- OEDA will provide videographer services to the winners for the creation of a 2-3 minute video highlighting their project. This video will be featured at the awards luncheon at the Annual Summit and the organizations’ to keep.
- The highlight video can become an excellent marketing tool for organizations and communities and is provided as an awards perk at no cost to the winners.
- Deadline for nominations is Aug. 11, 2017. Payment for non-member submissions, $50, is also due at that time.
- For more details and to access nomination forms click HERE.
Putting products and services in front of international customers can help small and medium-sized businesses grow, and the Ohio Development Services Agency can make it easier to do that.read more
The State of Ohio wants to help businesses grow, and a program offered by the Ohio Development Services Agency can provide the boost needed to improve international marketing or logistics.read more
The chairman and chief executive of NuVasive Inc., Greg Lucier, on Wednesday declared the company’s West Carrollton facility the “largest and most advanced spine medical device factory in the world.”read more