Annual Excellence Awards Deadline Extended to Aug. 11, 2017
The deadline for submissions for OEDA’s Annual Excellence Awards has been extended to Aug. 11, 2017. But, wait—there’s more exciting news! Organizations now have the opportunity to have a video highlighting their project created at no cost. This is a tremendous opportunity to have excellence in your community and/or organization recognized state-wide. And, the video is yours to keep!
Winners will have a professional quality video that can be used for marketing, business attraction, retention and expansion efforts, and with community stakeholders and decision makers. Don’t miss this opportunity–submit your nomination today!
- Nominations are free for current OEDA members. The nomination fee for non-members is $50.
- Nominations can be done on a confidential basis. Just check the appropriate box on the nomination form.
- Organizations can self-nominate.
- A panel of OEDA members and previous winners will assess the nominations, determine finalists and select an overall winner.
- OEDA will provide videographer services to the winners for the creation of a 2-3 minute video highlighting their project. This video will be featured at the awards luncheon at the Annual Summit and the organizations’ to keep.
- The highlight video can become an excellent marketing tool for organizations and communities and is provided as an awards perk at no cost to the winners.
- Deadline for nominations is Aug. 11, 2017. Payment for non-member submissions, $50, is also due at that time.
- For more details and to access nomination forms click HERE.
Extension Educator, Community Development in Noble County to conduct programming for OSU Extension targeted to local needs. An earned Bachelor’s or Master’s degree at the time of hire is required. Preference will be given to candidates with a degree in the field of economic development, public administration, business administration, community planning, community development, applied economics or a related field.read more
OEDA invites you to submit a proposal to present at the 2018 Annual Summit, themed “Back to Basics” to be held October 17-19 at the Columbus Renaissance Downtown. The sense that 2018 is going to be a very busy and dynamic year serves to remind us that we need to be doing the foundation work better than ever in order to have great success.read more
This is your last opportunity to register for OEDA 360. Don't miss your chance to hear about the latest trends impact economic development, the current state of key Ohio industries, tips on accessing resources, programs, and funding and getting the inside scoop on...read more