Community Grants Specialist – Home Office in Ohio
$930.00 to $1300.00 weekly
Summary: Administer grant and loan programs for community development and infrastructure projects, including Community Development Block Grants, Economic Development Administration grants, and other state and federal sources of funding. Assist communities with qualifying and applying for funding.
Required bachelor’s degree in an area of study related to public administration, urban planning, non-profit management, accounting, or business management. Must have three years’ experience in Community Development Block Grant administration; and five years’ experience working with Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, Outlook; MS Teams and SharePoint experience preferred.
- Initial and periodic Motor Vehicle Records checks, maintain a valid driver’s license, and maintain a safe driving record.
- Must have insured, dependable transportation available for daily use.
- Must submit to initial and/or periodic state and/or federal criminal checks.
- Must submit to initial and periodic drug and alcohol testing.
- Ability to be reached by cellular phone during business hours and after hours.
Deadline to apply is July 18, 2021; go to www.glcap.org/jobs to view job description and to apply.
The City of Delaware welcomes Cody Hatten as its new Economic Development Coordinator.
Hatten previously served in various capacities with the Lawrence Economic Development Corporation in Lawrence County, Ohio. His positions included Economic Development Specialist and Director of the Convention & Visitors Bureau.read more
The 2022 Ohio Basic Economic Development Course (OBEDC) is an intensive training experience for economic development practitioners, community leaders, local government officials and others committed to building healthy economies for their communities.read more
OEDA has two important sessions taking place in February, 2022 that will be of interest,read more