Customer Business Manager, Union, Logan and Champaign Counties
Customer Business Manager will be the community contact and the major account manager in the northeast section of DP&L’s service area, including Union, Logan and Champaign counties. In the community role, this person will:
- Be the face of DP&L to community leaders and local governments
- Will regularly attend council meetings, be active in the community, promote DP&L programs with communities, and help resolve any operational issues with local communities.
- Act as the point of contact for new businesses interested in the locating in the region and other economic development activities.
- As the major account manager, this person will be the DP&L point of contact for multiple business customer accounts located in the region.
- Build community relationships by attending local council meetings and being active in community organizations.
- Act as the point of contact for local governments in the region regarding issues involving DP&L
- Work with new businesses interested in locating to the region.
- Act as the point of contact for several major account customers in the region.
- Bachelor degree in Business/Marketing/Engineering
- Strong reputation in the three county region of Union, Logan and Champaign counties through active community involvement.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building
- Strong customer service skills.
- Basic utility experience and general understanding of energy principals.
- Good business and project management skills.
- Ability to accomplish objectives without day-to-day supervision.
- Willingness to become involved in other Service Operations activities, like storm teams or the community ambassador program
The Dayton Power and Light Company is the principal subsidiary of DPL Inc. (DPL), a regional energy provider and an AES company. DPL’s other significant subsidiaries include AES Ohio Generation, LLC (AES Ohio Gen), Miami Valley Insurance Company (MVIC), and Miami Valley Lighting, LLC (MVLt). The Dayton Power and Light Company, a regulated electric utility, provides service to over 515,000 customers in West Central Ohio. DPL is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. E-Verify Notice: DPL will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s I-9 to confirm work authorization.
OEDA announces and congratulates the 2019 class of OhioCEDs — Certified Economic Developersread more
Healthcare is one of the fastest growing sectors across the U.S. and Ohio. According to CNBC, healthcare is only second to technology. Healthcare brings high-paying jobs and significant investment, which is why JobsOhio continues to leverage Ohio’s global leaders in patient care, innovative research and academic institutions to grow and attract leading life science companies to the state.read more
Sandusky County Economic Development Corporation (SCEDC) a non-profit organization that focuses on workforce development, business retention and expansion, and business recruitment for Sandusky County, has received a $5,000 U.S. Bank Foundation Grant for the THINK Sandusky County workforce development initiatives.read more