DeWine Creates Ohio Economic Business Recovery Advisory Board
Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine announced the members of the Ohio Economic Business Recovery Advisory Board on Friday, April 3. The group was created to be an advisory board to help state officials as they deal with the economic fallout of the coronavirus pandemic.
- Frank Sullivant, CEO of Medina-based RPM International Inc. will lead the board. Other members are:
- Patrick Bowe, president and CEO, The Andersons, Inc.
- Mike Brooks, chairman, Rocky Boots
- Brian Burgett, president, Kokosing Construction Company
- Toby Cosgrove, executive advisor, Cleveland Clinic
- Sam Covelli, CEO, Covelli Enterprises
- Paul Dolan, owner, Cleveland Indians
- Jacqueline Gamblin, founder and CEO, JYG Innovations
- Mike Hennigan, president and CEO, Marathon Petroleum Corporation
- Steven Johnston, president and CEO, Cincinnati Financial Corporation
- Cameron Mitchell, founder and CEO, Cameron Mitchell Restaurants
- Kelly Moore, owner, GKP Auto Parts
- Loretta Mester, president and CEO, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland
- Dan Pritchard, president and CEO, A.J. Rose Manufacturing Company
- Dwight Smith, chairman and CEO, Sophisticated Systems
- Frank Sullivan, chairman and CEO, RPM International
- Mark Smucker, president and CEO, The J.M. Smucker Company
- David Taylor, chairman, president and CEO, Procter and Gamble
- Vanessa Whiting, president, A.E.S. Management Group
Be sure to check OEDA’s COVID-19 Resource Center for news and information to help economic developers during this crisis. And don’t miss our webinar with Lt. Governor Husted on Monday, April 6 at 10 a.m.
ROSEVILLE – Nearly a decade of grant-funded projects are transforming the village of Roseville.
Few will have the impact of a the new supermarket building. “It will be the centerpiece of a new downtown,” said Heidi Milner, the village’s fiscal officer.
It is nearing completion on part of the former Ungemach Pottery site on Potters Lane. Construction was funded by $750,000 in grants, the bulk of which was a USDA Rural Development Grant, and local investment. The new building features a grocery store, restaurant space and a walk-up window that could be used for ice cream orders. Garage doors on each side of the dining area will give it a pleasant summer atmosphere, as will a patio behind the building that opens facing the levy.read more
Midway Market in Ostrander is set to double its size and add much-needed services, thanks in part to a loan facilitated by Consolidated Cooperative.
Ostrander’s only convenience store and gas station, Midway Market will double the square footage of the convenience and grocery store and add a car and pet wash.read more
WILMINGTON, OH — The Clinton County Port Authority (CCPA) recently launched a new website, created by Golden Shovel Agency, to further strengthen its online presence and the economic growth of the community. The new site includes county-wide data, information specifically collected for site selectors, and local business resources to serve as a one-stop-shop for companies considering new investment or expansion in Clinton County.read more