Economic Development Representative for Ohio
Vacancy Announcement Number: DE-10863577-20-SC
Close Date: 8/11/20
This position is located in the Department of Commerce, Economic Development Administration, Chicago Region. This is a home based position and the selected candidate must reside in the state of Ohio.
- Assist economically-distressed areas of the U.S in stimulating industrial and commercial growth.
- Primary contact on project development activities related to assigned EDA programs.
- Advise applicants and grantees; plan, coordinate and administer grant awards for economic development investment projects.
- Analyze and communicate sound and authoritative recommendations on highly complex and sensitive economic development business/industry issues.
- Represent the agency to key government and business officials and organizations.
LINKS TO APPLY:
DE-10863577-20-SC DE: https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/575099100
ST-10863578-20-SC MP: https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/575099700
EDA’s mission is to lead the Federal economic development agenda by promoting innovation and competitiveness, preparing American regions for growth and success in the global economy.
Join Your Peers at OEDA’s Core Courses, Starting in May!
The month of May brings the first of OEDA’s Core Skills Courses, with the Business Retention and Expansion Course taking place May 25-26. Read about all of the upcoming Core Courses here.read more
Ohio Air Quality Development Authority Builds a Strong Economy and Healthier Ohio
The Ohio Air Quality Development Authority (OAQDA) recently released its 2022 annual report, highlighting key results, video case studies and introducing a new tool to better measure the agency’s impact across the state.read more
Geauga Growth Partnership Holds Annual Business Meeting
Geauga Growth Partnership’s (GGP) Annual Business Meeting was a wonderful success, with over 170 local business owners, government officials, and community partners in attendance. The meeting took place on Wednesday, April 12th at 7:30 am, and was filled with engaging conversations and insightful presentations. One of the highlights of the event was the discussion with Mark Schweitzer, Senior Vice President of the Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland. Attendees were able to gain valuable insights into economic trends and predictions of the business landscape.read more