Economic Development Representative for Ohio
Vacancy Announcement Number: DE-10863577-20-SC
Close Date: 8/11/20
This position is located in the Department of Commerce, Economic Development Administration, Chicago Region. This is a home based position and the selected candidate must reside in the state of Ohio.
- Assist economically-distressed areas of the U.S in stimulating industrial and commercial growth.
- Primary contact on project development activities related to assigned EDA programs.
- Advise applicants and grantees; plan, coordinate and administer grant awards for economic development investment projects.
- Analyze and communicate sound and authoritative recommendations on highly complex and sensitive economic development business/industry issues.
- Represent the agency to key government and business officials and organizations.
LINKS TO APPLY:
DE-10863577-20-SC DE: https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/575099100
ST-10863578-20-SC MP: https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/575099700
EDA’s mission is to lead the Federal economic development agenda by promoting innovation and competitiveness, preparing American regions for growth and success in the global economy.
The Appalachian Partnership, Inc. (API) today announced Dr. Glenda Bumgarner as its new President and CEO. Bumgarner currently serves as JobsOhio’s Senior Director of Engagement and joins the API team effective Aug. 31. She replaces John Molinaro, who is retiring and has served as API’s president and CEO since 2012.read more
Industry Leading Technology Firm Digital Forensics Corporation (DFC) Relocates New Headquarter to Warrensville Heights
Digital Forensics Corp. (“DFC”), a dynamic North American leader in the growing field of digital forensics, has moved into its new headquarters at 4400 Renaissance Parkway. The company purchased the building to relocate 50 mid-level jobs and invested $1M of improvements and technology upgrades to the existing building.read more
Zanesville-Muskingum County Port Authority Breaks Ground on National Road Business Park Access Road Project
The Zanesville-Muskingum County Port Authority (ZMCPA) has officially broken ground on the first major project at the National Road Business Park. The Park is located just off of I-70, Exit 160 on U.S. 40 in Muskingum County.read more