Connecticut-based finance company Greenworks Lending is expanding into Ohio to offer commercial building owners Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) Financing for energy upgrades, Cleveland.com reports. Aaron Kraus, director of market activation for Greenworks, said PACE is “very low-cost capital over a length of time that you would not be able to get in any other manner” because loans are repaid through assessments added to property taxes. Greenworks is “looking for owners of medium and small buildings who want to cut their energy bills” without having to make a down payment, according to the article. The company’s first financing project in the Greater Cleveland area is the “$82,500 energy-efficient ‘cool roof’” on the headquarters for Mammana Custom Woodworking. Bricker & Eckler served as PACE counsel for the project. To read the full article in the Cleveland Plain Dealer click HERE.
- Healthy Debate: Why We Should Welcome Dissenting Opinions
- Port Authority Approves Three Leases: 140,700 Square Feet Leased to Two Companies
- Johns Manville Announces Expansion at Defiance Facility
- Dayton-Area Leaders Tout 2018 as ‘Unbelievable’ Year for Local Economy
- Pathways to the Workforce for Young Adults