GROW Licking County is seeking an Assistant Director
GROW Licking County Community Improvement Corporation
Position: Assistant Director
Salary Range: $65,000 – $80,000
The Assistant Director coordinates and collaborates directly with the Executive Director in the implementation of GROW Licking County Community Improvement Corporation’s key areas of focus. These areas include:
- Workforce Development programming
- Business Retention & Expansion programming
- Business Attraction Activities
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops, implements, and evaluates strategies for the retention and expansion of businesses.
- Provides guidance to businesses to assist them in establishing, relocating, and/or expanding their operations within the community.
- Coordinates incentive, recruitment, and support efforts with local, regional, and state economic development organizations, such as JobsOhio, and One Columbus.
- Manages the tracking and reporting of all business-investment performance metrics; familiarity with the Salesforce platform is a plus
- Represents GROW Licking County at local, regional, and state levels by fostering relationships with organizations, professional colleagues, independent authorities, and other public and private stakeholders.
- Uses social media marketing tools to create, maintain, and monitor the company’s brand.
- Analyzes the company’s digital marketing plan and social media strategy and identifying strategic weaknesses and making recommendations for improvements.
- In the absence of the Executive Director, the Assistant Director will serve as the lead point of contact for the organization
- The incumbent must demonstrate and maintain confidentiality, demonstrate regular and predictable attendance; have flexibility to attend various training sessions, video conferences, and workshops (with proper notification).
- Performs additional duties to support operational requirements as assigned. The organization retains the discretion to adjust the duties as needed.
Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Public Administration, Economic Development, Marketing, Urban Planning, Community Development, or related field and three to five year’s related experience.
An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered in lieu of the specific requirements listed above.
Email resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register Now for the 2023 Ohio Business Matchmaker
For a more than a decade, the Ohio Business Matchmaker has connected small businesses to government contracting opportunities. As one of the largest business to government matchmaking events in the state, businesses interested in working with the federal, state, or local government have the opportunity to meet with representatives to market and sell their goods and services.read more
Clinton County Port Authority Proud to be an SBDC Ambassador
The Clinton County Port Authority (CCPA) is proud to be one of 50 Ambassadors for the 2023 SBDC Day on March 15, 2023. The day is a national, collective proclamation of the impact America’s Small Business Development Centers (SBDCs) have on the success of our nation’s dreamers, innovators, and doers – America’s small businesses.read more
Now’s the time to Tune up your BRE Program and Take advantage of Early Bird Discounts
OEDI’s Business Retention & Expansion (BRE) Course is taking place May 25 – 26, in Dublin, Ohio. The course is an intensive two-day in person course that focuses on how economic developers work with companies to help them succeed, grow and expand in their community.read more