GROW Licking County is seeking an Assistant Director
GROW Licking County Community Improvement Corporation
Position: Assistant Director
Salary Range: $65,000 – $80,000
The Assistant Director coordinates and collaborates directly with the Executive Director in the implementation of GROW Licking County Community Improvement Corporation’s key areas of focus. These areas include:
- Workforce Development programming
- Business Retention & Expansion programming
- Business Attraction Activities
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops, implements, and evaluates strategies for the retention and expansion of businesses.
- Provides guidance to businesses to assist them in establishing, relocating, and/or expanding their operations within the community.
- Coordinates incentive, recruitment, and support efforts with local, regional, and state economic development organizations, such as JobsOhio, and One Columbus.
- Manages the tracking and reporting of all business-investment performance metrics; familiarity with the Salesforce platform is a plus
- Represents GROW Licking County at local, regional, and state levels by fostering relationships with organizations, professional colleagues, independent authorities, and other public and private stakeholders.
- Uses social media marketing tools to create, maintain, and monitor the company’s brand.
- Analyzes the company’s digital marketing plan and social media strategy and identifying strategic weaknesses and making recommendations for improvements.
- In the absence of the Executive Director, the Assistant Director will serve as the lead point of contact for the organization
- The incumbent must demonstrate and maintain confidentiality, demonstrate regular and predictable attendance; have flexibility to attend various training sessions, video conferences, and workshops (with proper notification).
- Performs additional duties to support operational requirements as assigned. The organization retains the discretion to adjust the duties as needed.
Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Public Administration, Economic Development, Marketing, Urban Planning, Community Development, or related field and three to five year’s related experience.
An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered in lieu of the specific requirements listed above.
Email resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com.
TIFFIN, OHIO – On behalf of the City of Tiffin, the Tiffin-Seneca Economic Partnership is announcing the start of the 2021 Dream Big Tiffin cycle. Citizens and organizations can submit ideas and full project proposals for community development projects online at www.dreambigtiffin.com starting on Friday, Sept. 3, through Friday, Oct. 15, 2021.read more
LOGAN, OH – Construction on a new speculative industrial building in the Logan-Hocking Commerce Park started this month. The finished building will be 48,000 square feet and can be divided to accommodate up to 8 potential tenants in spaces as small as approximately 6,000 square feet.read more
A lot like the state operating budget, the capital budget is passed every 2 years, in the second year of the General Assembly. The capital budget is legislation where the State of Ohio appropriates resources to state owned infrastructure as well as other government purpose projects called community projects. Community projects make up only a small amount of the on-average $2 billion capital budget, but these appropriations generate the biggest focus from the legislature.read more