GROW Licking County is seeking an Assistant Director
GROW Licking County Community Improvement Corporation
Position: Assistant Director
Salary Range: $65,000 – $80,000
The Assistant Director coordinates and collaborates directly with the Executive Director in the implementation of GROW Licking County Community Improvement Corporation’s key areas of focus. These areas include:
- Workforce Development programming
- Business Retention & Expansion programming
- Business Attraction Activities
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops, implements, and evaluates strategies for the retention and expansion of businesses.
- Provides guidance to businesses to assist them in establishing, relocating, and/or expanding their operations within the community.
- Coordinates incentive, recruitment, and support efforts with local, regional, and state economic development organizations, such as JobsOhio, and One Columbus.
- Manages the tracking and reporting of all business-investment performance metrics; familiarity with the Salesforce platform is a plus
- Represents GROW Licking County at local, regional, and state levels by fostering relationships with organizations, professional colleagues, independent authorities, and other public and private stakeholders.
- Uses social media marketing tools to create, maintain, and monitor the company’s brand.
- Analyzes the company’s digital marketing plan and social media strategy and identifying strategic weaknesses and making recommendations for improvements.
- In the absence of the Executive Director, the Assistant Director will serve as the lead point of contact for the organization
- The incumbent must demonstrate and maintain confidentiality, demonstrate regular and predictable attendance; have flexibility to attend various training sessions, video conferences, and workshops (with proper notification).
- Performs additional duties to support operational requirements as assigned. The organization retains the discretion to adjust the duties as needed.
Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Public Administration, Economic Development, Marketing, Urban Planning, Community Development, or related field and three to five year’s related experience.
An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered in lieu of the specific requirements listed above.
Email resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Louis Dreyfus Company (LDC), a leading merchant and processor of agricultural goods, announced plans for its state-of-the-art soybean processing facility to be located in Wyandot County, Ohio. The project will bolster the region’s economic growth in the critical food and agriculture sector. LDC’s facility will be located just outside of the City of Upper Sandusky; it’s first location in the State of Ohio.read more
The Ohio General Assembly, in its budget bill (HB33) approved July 3, 2023, authorized up to $750 million in state budget resources to the All Ohio Future Fund (R.C. 126.62). The fund is to be used for infrastructure to compete for — and win – more sizeable economic development projects such as the Amazon, Honda-LG, and Intel megaprojects that Ohio landed in recent years.read more
The Wilmington DRIVE (Downtown Revitalization Investment Vibrancy Effort) Program, adopted a year ago, with the goal of enhancing and accelerating Wilmington’s downtown revitalization and encouraging creative mix-use development, made its first strategic acquisition, closing on the Masonic Lodge Site (28 W. Main St.) on September 29, 2023.read more