Important Ohio Residential Broadband Expansion Grant Program Timeline
- Scoring Criteria, Application and Guidebook Posted (30 days): Friday, August 6, 2021
- Application Submission Period Opens (60 days): Monday, September 6, 2021
- Application Submission Deadline (60 days from open date) (extension can be granted up to 14 days by BroadbandOhio if cause shown): Monday, November 8, 2021
- Application Addresses Posted to Website: Friday, November 12, 2021
- Not later than five days after the close of the submission period in which the application is made, the agency shall publish, for each completed application, the list of residential addresses included with the completed applications.
- Not later than 35 days after the close of the submission period in which the application is made, the agency shall publish all information from each completed application that it determines is not confidential.
- Challenge Period Ends: 65 days after the submission deadline: Thursday, January 13, 2022
- Development and Authority have 30 days to address Challenges
- Applicant has 14 days to address authority’s decision
- Authority has 14 days to review revised application
- Application review period: Up to 30 days
- Award Announcements: Up to 30 days
Ohio’s Joint Economic Development District (JEDD) program is the major state program that enables collaboration among municipalities and townships to encourage investment and job creation. Over the past few years, the JEDD program has undergone a number of significant changes that impact on its practical use.read more
I first met Dan in the fall of 2016. I had moved to Central Ohio over the late holiday season in 2015 to begin serving as the new Director of GROW Licking County CIC, Dan’s former role. I was immediately struck by many in the community who worried that I would “not be enough,” that the “shoes were too big,” and that “Dan was larger than life.” And they were right.read more
The Ohio Economic Development Association’s annual Excellence Awards program recognizes the achievements of individuals and organizations in Ohio in the areas of economic and workforce development. Submit your nominations today and have excellence in your community recognized statewide!
A panel of judges will evaluate the nominations, determine finalists, and select a winner for each of the categories noted below. Award winners will be announced in conjunction with the 2022 OEDA Annual Summit, being held October 3-6 at the Exchange at Bridge Park in Dublin, Ohio.read more