The “Good Jobs” package, backed by a bipartisan coalition of business, political, labor and economic development leaders, aims to recapture some lost ground according to the Detroit News. The Senate-backed legislation would entitle companies creating new jobs in the state to capture new personal income tax revenue associated with new hires, subject to annual audits and sustained investment. For the full story, click HERE.
- Healthy Debate: Why We Should Welcome Dissenting Opinions
- Port Authority Approves Three Leases: 140,700 Square Feet Leased to Two Companies
- Johns Manville Announces Expansion at Defiance Facility
- Dayton-Area Leaders Tout 2018 as ‘Unbelievable’ Year for Local Economy
- Pathways to the Workforce for Young Adults