Ohio’s Workforce Supply Tool
The State of Ohio’s Workforce Supply Tool provides employers and job seekers important and actionable information about more than 200 of the most in-demand occupations in Ohio. The tool includes:
- Statewide and regional workforce supply information
- Historical and future estimates on the number of graduates from programs offering credentials or degrees in in-demand areas
- Institutions that offer credentials or degrees in in-demand areas
- Regional earnings by occupation
- Regional employment numbers for each occupation
The Workforce Supply Tool is a one-stop website that helps diverse users make important decisions.
- Businesses considering relocating or expanding can identify the number of skilled workers available in a region.
- Recruiters and human resource leaders can identify and forge relationships with institutions that educate and train the workers they need.
- Job seekers and those considering pursuing a certification or degree can use the tool to identify earning potential in a chosen occupation and obtain contact information for education and training programs.
- Higher education providers can use the tool to identify similar programs and coordinate degree and certificate offerings.
Access the website through either the “Employers” or “Individuals” section of OhioMeansJobs.com by clicking on the “Workforce Data Tools” icon on the bottom of the page. The icon will take visitors to a landing page that includes links to both the Workforce Supply Tool and its companion Employment Projections Tool. Both tools were developed through a partnership among the Ohio Department of Higher Education, Ohio Department of Job and Family Services, Governor’s Office of Workforce Transformation, Ohio Analytics, and the Ohio Education Research Center at The Ohio State University.
Workforce Data Tools Links
Workforce Data Tools Landing Page – https://workforcedatatools.chrr.ohio-state.edu/home
Workforce Supply Tool – https://workforcedatatools.chrr.ohio-state.edu/workforcesupply/
Employment Projections Tool – https://workforcedatatools.chrr.ohio-state.edu/employmentprojections/
The Ohio Economic Development Association (OEDA) is proud to congratulate the winners and finalists of the 2019 Annual Excellence Awards! Recognition was presented at the 2019 Annual Summit, held at the Embassy Suites Columbus-Dublin.
The Ohio Economic Development Association’s Annual Excellence Awards program recognizes the achievements of individuals and organizations throughout Ohio in the areas of economic and workforce development.
“The Annual Excellence Awards showcase the best of the best in economic development and gives members of the profession the opportunity to come together and collectively celebrate the success of the economic development profession,” Jennifer Price, OEDA Executive Director, said.read more
Call for Governor’s Cup Submissions: Collectively, you can make a positive impact by submitting your community’s successful economic development projects. The Governor’s Cup submission portal is now open at: https://www.jobsohio.com/govcup-input/read more
Success through Collaboration: A Regional Conference for Southeast Ohio, is being held on Friday, October 4th from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. at Buckeye Hills Regional Council in Marietta. This event will bring together community leaders, elected officials, practitioners and more to explore how the power of collaboration has – and will continue to – garner success for southeast Ohio.read more