Ohio’s Workforce Supply Tool
The State of Ohio’s Workforce Supply Tool provides employers and job seekers important and actionable information about more than 200 of the most in-demand occupations in Ohio. The tool includes:
- Statewide and regional workforce supply information
- Historical and future estimates on the number of graduates from programs offering credentials or degrees in in-demand areas
- Institutions that offer credentials or degrees in in-demand areas
- Regional earnings by occupation
- Regional employment numbers for each occupation
The Workforce Supply Tool is a one-stop website that helps diverse users make important decisions.
- Businesses considering relocating or expanding can identify the number of skilled workers available in a region.
- Recruiters and human resource leaders can identify and forge relationships with institutions that educate and train the workers they need.
- Job seekers and those considering pursuing a certification or degree can use the tool to identify earning potential in a chosen occupation and obtain contact information for education and training programs.
- Higher education providers can use the tool to identify similar programs and coordinate degree and certificate offerings.
Access the website through either the “Employers” or “Individuals” section of OhioMeansJobs.com by clicking on the “Workforce Data Tools” icon on the bottom of the page. The icon will take visitors to a landing page that includes links to both the Workforce Supply Tool and its companion Employment Projections Tool. Both tools were developed through a partnership among the Ohio Department of Higher Education, Ohio Department of Job and Family Services, Governor’s Office of Workforce Transformation, Ohio Analytics, and the Ohio Education Research Center at The Ohio State University.
Workforce Data Tools Links
Workforce Data Tools Landing Page – https://workforcedatatools.chrr.ohio-state.edu/home
Workforce Supply Tool – https://workforcedatatools.chrr.ohio-state.edu/workforcesupply/
Employment Projections Tool – https://workforcedatatools.chrr.ohio-state.edu/employmentprojections/
Five Ohio communities were awarded $1.9 million in brownfield funding today, as part of the allocation of a $64 million allocation of grants to 149 Communities.read more
The JobsOhio Board of Directors hosts quarterly public board meetings across the state. These meetings are excellent opportunities to receive updates regarding on-going projects, JobsOhio’s compliance and accountability efforts, regional results and much more. This...read more
[gallery size="medium"...read more