Real Estate Coordinator – Regional Growth Partnership
Position: Real Estate Coordinator
Organization: Regional Growth Partnership
Reports to: Vice President, Real Estate
Updated: May 30, 2023
The Real Estate Coordinator will support the work of the RGP Real Estate and Project Management Teams in various aspects including, but not limited to: ensuring site and building data is properly and accurately loaded in the online database ZoomProspector Enterprise (ZPE), assisting with site search responses, supporting the site readiness of various sites through Site Readiness Grants, authentication of sites through SiteOhio, and the development of new sites.
Specific Duties Include:
• Support RGP Vice President, Real Estate on review of very quick‐turn‐around Requests for Information (RFIs) from site selectors and companies. Document resources for completing future RFI’s.
• Assist with preparation for site visits as needed.
• Assist with documentation for regular reporting, such as quarterly reports and gap analysis. May assist with quantitative and qualitative analysis of site inventory and site search specifications.
• Assist with maintenance of organization’s shared files and ensure file sharing protocols are being followed.
• Assist with RGP Site Readiness and Speculative Buildings Programs. Help track grant deliverables and ensure they are properly stored in shared files and shared with Local Economic Development Offices (LEDOs).
• Provide support for JobsOhio site related programs and initiatives. Assistance could include requesting follow-up data from utilities or other regional partners, entry and maintenance of project records in Sales Force, etc.
• Prepare maps, aerial photos and other data using geographic mapping software as requested.
• Act with integrity and honesty in all dealings, actions, and conversations.
• Assist in providing customer service by handling requests for information and sending out or otherwise transmitting information and materials.
The following listing contains factors which are important for the incumbent to possess or to be working to gain for successful completion of the accountabilities listed above:
• Excellent communications skills.
• Strong Computer skills. Knowledge of specific applications including: SalesForce, ZoomProspector Enterprise, Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Organizational skills including setting up filing systems both electronic & hard copy for easy retrieval.
• Ability to Prioritize.
• Ability to function successfully in a team environment.
• Ability to successfully handle multiple tasks.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and operate within RGP’s Non-Disclosure Agreements.
• A desire to learn.
• Knowledge of the local business community & business economics.
• GIS background preferred.
• Knowledge of environmental and zoning requirements.
• Ability to identify site specific check list items.
• Development planning skills:
o Degree in planning/public administration.
o Prior experience in urban or developmental planning.
Some travel is required and is primarily within the state of Ohio during the business day, although some early morning and after-hours travel may be expected. Candidate must hold a valid driver’s license.
The Regional Growth Partnership (RGP) is firmly committed to prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, disability, military status, sexual orientation, or genetic information throughout the employment process, from selection through termination. The RGP expects all employees, vendors, and associates to support the nondiscriminatory policies of the RGP.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Interested candidates should send an electronic expression of interest and a resume to:
Vice President, Real Estate
Regional Growth Partnership
As part of the Inflation Reduction Act (IRA) passed in 2022, a new federal program was created that provides great opportunity for Ohio – the Greenhouse Gas Reduction Fund (GGRF). It allocates $27 billion in financial assistance through three programs to reduce harmful air pollutants, mobilize financing and private capital, and deliver benefits for low-income and disadvantaged communities.read more
60,000 concert goers attend inaugural 4 day Voices of America Country Music Festival in West Chester, Ohio with Alabama, JoDee Messina, Lainey Wilson, Dan +Shay, and many more!read more
The word is out Central Ohio is a wonderful place to live and work. While job opportunities are prevalent, the housing market is a challenge. The headlines are focused on new builds and further directed at greenspace and farmland depletion, zoning, density, affordability, transportation, congestion, the impact on schools, and concerns about community identity. New builds are vital, but the housing puzzle has an overlooked solution piece with abandoned and underutilized property.read more