Student Applications Open: Summer 2019 Diversity & Inclusion Technology Internship
Interested in technology? Looking for a paid internship this summer? The Diversity & Inclusion Technology Internship Program is a great opportunity to work at some of Ohio’s most innovative companies!
- Internships pay at least $15/hour
- Great chance to build your resume and get experience with companies on the cutting-edge
- Looking for diverse students across all disciplines
Great opportunity to get diverse young talent to work on any number of interesting projects!
- We’ll reimburse two-thirds of the intern’s wages up to $10,000
- You can be a technology company or simply a company with a technological need
- Can hire as many as three interns for different positions
To apply or learn more, visit techintern.development.ohio.gov
Student applications accepted: February 11–25, 2019
Company applications accepted: February 26–March 12, 2019
Internships effective: Summer 2019
Save the Date! OEDA Annual Summit September 12-14, 2023
2023 Annual Summit – September 12-14, 2023 – The Nationwide Hotel & Conference Center Ohioread more
Ohio Department of Development Selects MBAC Partners as Part of the Minority Business Assistance Center Network Program
The Ohio Department of Development today announced its selection of hosts to join the Minority Business Assistance Center (MBAC) Network Program for the July 1, 2023, through June 30, 2025, grant period. They will serve the needs of Ohio’s minority-, women-, veteran-, and disadvantaged businesses for their region.read more
We Can Only Go Up from Here
High Density Mixed Use Planned to Replace Blighted Neighborhood in Whitehall
Like in life, it’s not the hand your dealt that defines you in economic development. It’s about how you play your cards and capitalize on opportunities for your community.