Student Applications Open: Summer 2019 Diversity & Inclusion Technology Internship
Interested in technology? Looking for a paid internship this summer? The Diversity & Inclusion Technology Internship Program is a great opportunity to work at some of Ohio’s most innovative companies!
- Internships pay at least $15/hour
- Great chance to build your resume and get experience with companies on the cutting-edge
- Looking for diverse students across all disciplines
Great opportunity to get diverse young talent to work on any number of interesting projects!
- We’ll reimburse two-thirds of the intern’s wages up to $10,000
- You can be a technology company or simply a company with a technological need
- Can hire as many as three interns for different positions
Student applications accepted: February 11–25, 2019
Company applications accepted: February 26–March 12, 2019
Internships effective: Summer 2019
Every year we celebrate the organizations and individuals that have partnered with us to help grow our local economy. Due to COVID-19, we were unable to host our Annual Meeting & Business Development Awards Ceremony. This year we celebrated the Award recipients at their place of business.read more
(Marion) Marion Technical College is proud to announce that it is joining the Smart Automation Certification Alliance (SACA). This new membership, generously funded by Buckeye Educational Systems, benefits students by helping instructors stay atop of the latest developments in smart manufacturing and allowing Marion Tech the opportunity to award certifications to students.read more
Beginning June 3, Ohio small business owners may participate in a six-session virtual course in financial management that will give participants the tools and confidence needed to manage their businesses by the numbers.read more