Student Applications Open: Summer 2019 Diversity & Inclusion Technology Internship
Interested in technology? Looking for a paid internship this summer? The Diversity & Inclusion Technology Internship Program is a great opportunity to work at some of Ohio’s most innovative companies!
- Internships pay at least $15/hour
- Great chance to build your resume and get experience with companies on the cutting-edge
- Looking for diverse students across all disciplines
Great opportunity to get diverse young talent to work on any number of interesting projects!
- We’ll reimburse two-thirds of the intern’s wages up to $10,000
- You can be a technology company or simply a company with a technological need
- Can hire as many as three interns for different positions
Student applications accepted: February 11–25, 2019
Company applications accepted: February 26–March 12, 2019
Internships effective: Summer 2019
OEDA announces and congratulates the 2019 class of OhioCEDs — Certified Economic Developersread more
As is the case for Ohio and as you all know, the most successful economic development efforts can be directly attributed to the assembly of a talented, highly cohesive and cross-functional team. Earlier this year, our statewide economic development network gained two engaged and energetic advocates in Gov. Mike DeWine and Lt. Gov. Jon Husted. Both are already passionate about being involved.read more
Communities across Ohio are realizing their possibilities for growth because of the investments Ohio is undertaking. Ohio has 320 Qualified Opportunity Zones in 73 counties, and the Ohio Development Services Agency is working to help local communities make the most of the opportunities.read more