Student Applications Open: Summer 2019 Diversity & Inclusion Technology Internship
Interested in technology? Looking for a paid internship this summer? The Diversity & Inclusion Technology Internship Program is a great opportunity to work at some of Ohio’s most innovative companies!
- Internships pay at least $15/hour
- Great chance to build your resume and get experience with companies on the cutting-edge
- Looking for diverse students across all disciplines
Great opportunity to get diverse young talent to work on any number of interesting projects!
- We’ll reimburse two-thirds of the intern’s wages up to $10,000
- You can be a technology company or simply a company with a technological need
- Can hire as many as three interns for different positions
Student applications accepted: February 11–25, 2019
Company applications accepted: February 26–March 12, 2019
Internships effective: Summer 2019
Over the last year and a half, our world has been shaken, leveling the playing field and giving rise to new opportunities. Ohio has taken advantage of this generational opportunity with new programs and services that strengthen Ohio’s businesses and attract new ones to our state.read more
The Clinton County Port Authority won a Silver Award for its “#EDW2021 in Clinton County” project from the from the International Economic Development Council (IEDC). The recognition was awarded in the category of “Innovation in Economic Development Week.”read more
During a meeting Tuesday, Oct. 5, the City of Tiffin Architectural Board of Review (ABR) approved façade grants for Bailiwicks and Behm & Henry. With these approvals, 100 building projects in Downtown Tiffin have now been approved by the ABR for the Façade Enhancement Program.read more