Credit Analyst – Ohio Statewide Development Corporation
Employer: Ohio Statewide Development Corporation
Job Title: Credit Analyst
Work Hours: Full-Time; Flexible hours can be arranged
Salary: $50,000 – $58,000
Reports to: Executive Director
Location: 1650 Lake Shore Drive, Suite 240, Columbus, OH 43204
Benefits: SIMPLE IRA Retirement Plan with 3% employer match; Mileage Reimbursement; Medical, Dental, & Vision insurance; Paid Time Off
Small business commercial real estate and equipment lending, in partnership with private lenders, utilizing the public sector financing programs—specifically the U.S. Small Business Administration 504 Loan Program and the Ohio 166 Regional Loan Program.
- Work with small businesses to provide and collect loan application documents for signature and explain loan requirements.
- Assist OSDC Loan Officers in underwriting loan requests and preparing loan applications for review by OSDC Board of Directors and authorizing authority.
- Coordinate closing of loans, working with small businesses and OSDC legal counsel. Process includes collection of documents from lending partners and borrowers, analysis of financial statements, preparation of legal documents, and meeting with borrowers to explain documents and obtain signatures.
- Work with small businesses and OSDC Loan Officers to complete servicing actions for existing loans.
- Conduct site visits to businesses applying for OSDC loans and to existing OSDC borrowers to assess risk and/or identify additional OSDC lending opportunities.
- Identify opportunities for improvements in loan origination and/or loan closing processes. Propose and implement update to organization processes and policies in coordination with OSDC Executive Director.
- Superior written & verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree & completion of core coursework in finance, accounting, economics, business administration, or related field
- PC proficiency in word processing, database, and spreadsheet software
- Experience in analyzing business financial statements a plus
- Driver’s license required
Submit resume with letter of interest to Michael Kinninger, Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
OEDA announces and congratulates the 2021 class of OhioCEDS — Best in Class Ohio Certified Economic Developers
Congratulations to the 2021 Certified OhioCED Economic Development Professionalsread more
(Wilmington, Ohio) The Clinton County Port Authority is pleased to congratulate David Riggs, Director of the SBDC at Miami Regionals, for being named Ohio’s SBDC State Star in 2021.
America’s SBDC, the national association that represents the nationwide network of Small Business Development Centers (SBDCs), annually recognizes one outstanding SBDC employee from each of its 62 members. This outstanding employee exhibits exemplary performance, makes a significant contribution to their state or regional SBDC program, and shows a strong commitment to small business. Using a peer-based selection process, the Ohio SBDC network selected David Riggs for Ohio’s SBDC State Star.read more
Tiffin Foundry and Machine has announced it will purchase new machinery and hire more staff with assistance from a $50,000 JobsOhio Inclusion Grant. Tiffin Foundry has eight employees in Tiffin, and has an additional operation in North Ridgeville, Ohio.
JobsOhio’s grant, secured with assistance from the Regional Growth Partnership, will support a planned $321,923 in machinery and equipment upgrades and three new jobs. In addition, Tiffin Foundry and Machine worked with Tiffin-Seneca Economic Partnership and OhioMeansJobs – Seneca County on other potential incentives to support the company’s growth.read more