Credit Analyst – Ohio Statewide Development Corporation
Employer: Ohio Statewide Development Corporation
Job Title: Credit Analyst
Work Hours: Full-Time; Flexible hours can be arranged
Salary: $50,000 – $58,000
Reports to: Executive Director
Location: 1650 Lake Shore Drive, Suite 240, Columbus, OH 43204
Benefits: SIMPLE IRA Retirement Plan with 3% employer match; Mileage Reimbursement; Medical, Dental, & Vision insurance; Paid Time Off
Small business commercial real estate and equipment lending, in partnership with private lenders, utilizing the public sector financing programs—specifically the U.S. Small Business Administration 504 Loan Program and the Ohio 166 Regional Loan Program.
- Work with small businesses to provide and collect loan application documents for signature and explain loan requirements.
- Assist OSDC Loan Officers in underwriting loan requests and preparing loan applications for review by OSDC Board of Directors and authorizing authority.
- Coordinate closing of loans, working with small businesses and OSDC legal counsel. Process includes collection of documents from lending partners and borrowers, analysis of financial statements, preparation of legal documents, and meeting with borrowers to explain documents and obtain signatures.
- Work with small businesses and OSDC Loan Officers to complete servicing actions for existing loans.
- Conduct site visits to businesses applying for OSDC loans and to existing OSDC borrowers to assess risk and/or identify additional OSDC lending opportunities.
- Identify opportunities for improvements in loan origination and/or loan closing processes. Propose and implement update to organization processes and policies in coordination with OSDC Executive Director.
- Superior written & verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree & completion of core coursework in finance, accounting, economics, business administration, or related field
- PC proficiency in word processing, database, and spreadsheet software
- Experience in analyzing business financial statements a plus
- Driver’s license required
Submit resume with letter of interest to Michael Kinninger, Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ROSEVILLE – Nearly a decade of grant-funded projects are transforming the village of Roseville.
Few will have the impact of a the new supermarket building. “It will be the centerpiece of a new downtown,” said Heidi Milner, the village’s fiscal officer.
It is nearing completion on part of the former Ungemach Pottery site on Potters Lane. Construction was funded by $750,000 in grants, the bulk of which was a USDA Rural Development Grant, and local investment. The new building features a grocery store, restaurant space and a walk-up window that could be used for ice cream orders. Garage doors on each side of the dining area will give it a pleasant summer atmosphere, as will a patio behind the building that opens facing the levy.read more
Midway Market in Ostrander is set to double its size and add much-needed services, thanks in part to a loan facilitated by Consolidated Cooperative.
Ostrander’s only convenience store and gas station, Midway Market will double the square footage of the convenience and grocery store and add a car and pet wash.read more
WILMINGTON, OH — The Clinton County Port Authority (CCPA) recently launched a new website, created by Golden Shovel Agency, to further strengthen its online presence and the economic growth of the community. The new site includes county-wide data, information specifically collected for site selectors, and local business resources to serve as a one-stop-shop for companies considering new investment or expansion in Clinton County.read more