Credit Analyst – Ohio Statewide Development Corporation
Employer: Ohio Statewide Development Corporation
Job Title: Credit Analyst
Work Hours: Full-Time; Flexible hours can be arranged
Salary: $50,000 – $58,000
Reports to: Executive Director
Location: 1650 Lake Shore Drive, Suite 240, Columbus, OH 43204
Benefits: SIMPLE IRA Retirement Plan with 3% employer match; Mileage Reimbursement; Medical, Dental, & Vision insurance; Paid Time Off
Small business commercial real estate and equipment lending, in partnership with private lenders, utilizing the public sector financing programs—specifically the U.S. Small Business Administration 504 Loan Program and the Ohio 166 Regional Loan Program.
- Work with small businesses to provide and collect loan application documents for signature and explain loan requirements.
- Assist OSDC Loan Officers in underwriting loan requests and preparing loan applications for review by OSDC Board of Directors and authorizing authority.
- Coordinate closing of loans, working with small businesses and OSDC legal counsel. Process includes collection of documents from lending partners and borrowers, analysis of financial statements, preparation of legal documents, and meeting with borrowers to explain documents and obtain signatures.
- Work with small businesses and OSDC Loan Officers to complete servicing actions for existing loans.
- Conduct site visits to businesses applying for OSDC loans and to existing OSDC borrowers to assess risk and/or identify additional OSDC lending opportunities.
- Identify opportunities for improvements in loan origination and/or loan closing processes. Propose and implement update to organization processes and policies in coordination with OSDC Executive Director.
- Superior written & verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree & completion of core coursework in finance, accounting, economics, business administration, or related field
- PC proficiency in word processing, database, and spreadsheet software
- Experience in analyzing business financial statements a plus
- Driver’s license required
Submit resume with letter of interest to Michael Kinninger, Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sometimes it only takes a simple conversation, a spark that lights the fire of collaboration and community partnerships. The simple conversations between OhioMeansJobs-Paulding County and the Paulding County Economic Development Office led to a meeting of the minds between the aforementioned pair, Vancrest of Payne, and Northwest State Community College.read more
The Ohio Department of Development (Development) announced today that the application for the new Transformational Mixed-Use Development Program is open. The program provides a tax credit for major, mixed-use developments in Ohio. Applications are now available on Development’s website.read more
Ohio’s 2022-2023 budget recently signed by Governor DeWine, allocates $500 million in new brownfield funding. Funding will be administered by the Ohio Department of Development (ODOD) which must adopt rules for allocation of brownfield funding and the demolition program. The rules will determine project eligibility and administration of the program.read more