Credit Analyst – Ohio Statewide Development Corporation
Employer: Ohio Statewide Development Corporation
Job Title: Credit Analyst
Work Hours: Full-Time; Flexible hours can be arranged
Salary: $50,000 – $58,000
Reports to: Executive Director
Location: 1650 Lake Shore Drive, Suite 240, Columbus, OH 43204
Benefits: SIMPLE IRA Retirement Plan with 3% employer match; Mileage Reimbursement; Medical, Dental, & Vision insurance; Paid Time Off
Small business commercial real estate and equipment lending, in partnership with private lenders, utilizing the public sector financing programs—specifically the U.S. Small Business Administration 504 Loan Program and the Ohio 166 Regional Loan Program.
- Work with small businesses to provide and collect loan application documents for signature and explain loan requirements.
- Assist OSDC Loan Officers in underwriting loan requests and preparing loan applications for review by OSDC Board of Directors and authorizing authority.
- Coordinate closing of loans, working with small businesses and OSDC legal counsel. Process includes collection of documents from lending partners and borrowers, analysis of financial statements, preparation of legal documents, and meeting with borrowers to explain documents and obtain signatures.
- Work with small businesses and OSDC Loan Officers to complete servicing actions for existing loans.
- Conduct site visits to businesses applying for OSDC loans and to existing OSDC borrowers to assess risk and/or identify additional OSDC lending opportunities.
- Identify opportunities for improvements in loan origination and/or loan closing processes. Propose and implement update to organization processes and policies in coordination with OSDC Executive Director.
- Superior written & verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree & completion of core coursework in finance, accounting, economics, business administration, or related field
- PC proficiency in word processing, database, and spreadsheet software
- Experience in analyzing business financial statements a plus
- Driver’s license required
Submit resume with letter of interest to Michael Kinninger, Executive Director, at email@example.com.
Join Your Peers at OEDA’s Core Courses, Starting in May!
The month of May brings the first of OEDA’s Core Skills Courses, with the Business Retention and Expansion Course taking place May 25-26. Read about all of the upcoming Core Courses here.read more
Ohio Air Quality Development Authority Builds a Strong Economy and Healthier Ohio
The Ohio Air Quality Development Authority (OAQDA) recently released its 2022 annual report, highlighting key results, video case studies and introducing a new tool to better measure the agency’s impact across the state.read more
Geauga Growth Partnership Holds Annual Business Meeting
Geauga Growth Partnership’s (GGP) Annual Business Meeting was a wonderful success, with over 170 local business owners, government officials, and community partners in attendance. The meeting took place on Wednesday, April 12th at 7:30 am, and was filled with engaging conversations and insightful presentations. One of the highlights of the event was the discussion with Mark Schweitzer, Senior Vice President of the Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland. Attendees were able to gain valuable insights into economic trends and predictions of the business landscape.read more