Loan Officer – Ohio Statewide Development Corporation
Employer: Ohio Statewide Development Corporation
Job Title: Loan Officer
Work Hours: Full-Time; Flexible hours can be arranged
Salary: $70,000 – $80,000 + bonus for loan production
Reports to: Executive Director
Location: 1650 Lake Shore Drive, Suite 240, Columbus, OH 43204
Benefits: SIMPLE IRA Retirement Plan with 3% employer match; Cell Phone and Mileage Reimbursement; Medical, Dental, & Vision insurance; Paid Time Off
Overview: Small business commercial real estate and equipment lending, in partnership with private lenders, utilizing the public sector financing programs—specifically the U.S. Small Business Administration 504 Loan Program and the Ohio 166 Regional Loan Program.
• Market OSDC loan programs to banks, businesses, and business professional advisors
• Interview, guide, and advise businesses through loan application/approval and closing process
• Conduct program eligibility review/underwriting and feasibility analysis for potential loans
• Provide written and oral presentation of loan request to OSDC Board of Directors
• Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of loan program guidelines and regulations
• Prepare and facilitate approval of loan applications
• Assist in loan closings that may include the collection, preparation and execution of loan documentation
• Assist in loan servicing that may include annual loan review, review and processing of modifications to collateral and loan terms, negotiation of loan workouts
• Develop and maintain knowledge of local, state and federal loan programs to maximize coordination with OSDC programs and better serve small business borrowers
• Bachelor’s degree & completion of core coursework in finance, accounting, economics, business
administration, or related field
• Experience in analyzing business financial statements
• Superior written & verbal communication skills. Experience writing credit memos preferred.
• PC proficiency in word processing, database, and spreadsheet software.
• Experience in processing commercial loans preferred
• Knowledge and experience of economic development programs preferred
• Driver’s license required
Submit resume with letter of interest to Michael Kinninger, Executive Director, at email@example.com.
OEDA announces and congratulates the 2021 class of OhioCEDS — Best in Class Ohio Certified Economic Developers
Congratulations to the 2021 Certified OhioCED Economic Development Professionalsread more
(Wilmington, Ohio) The Clinton County Port Authority is pleased to congratulate David Riggs, Director of the SBDC at Miami Regionals, for being named Ohio’s SBDC State Star in 2021.
America’s SBDC, the national association that represents the nationwide network of Small Business Development Centers (SBDCs), annually recognizes one outstanding SBDC employee from each of its 62 members. This outstanding employee exhibits exemplary performance, makes a significant contribution to their state or regional SBDC program, and shows a strong commitment to small business. Using a peer-based selection process, the Ohio SBDC network selected David Riggs for Ohio’s SBDC State Star.read more
Tiffin Foundry and Machine has announced it will purchase new machinery and hire more staff with assistance from a $50,000 JobsOhio Inclusion Grant. Tiffin Foundry has eight employees in Tiffin, and has an additional operation in North Ridgeville, Ohio.
JobsOhio’s grant, secured with assistance from the Regional Growth Partnership, will support a planned $321,923 in machinery and equipment upgrades and three new jobs. In addition, Tiffin Foundry and Machine worked with Tiffin-Seneca Economic Partnership and OhioMeansJobs – Seneca County on other potential incentives to support the company’s growth.read more