Marketing and Communications Manager – GROW Licking County CIC
GROW Licking County Community Improvement Corporation
Position: Marketing and Communications Manager
Salary Range: $40,000 – $55,000
The Marketing and Social Media Coordinator actively coordinates with the Executive Director and Assistant Director to implement GROW Licking County’s marketing and social media goals in the support of GROW Licking County Community Improvement Corporation’s key areas of focus. These areas include:
- Workforce Development programming
- Business Retention & Expansion programming
- Business Attraction Activities
The ideal candidate will have knowledge of multiple social media platforms and strategies to facilitate and encourage engagement across all platforms, including LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok.
- Create content for use on GROW Licking County’s social media platforms
- Utilize/maintain a content calendar to plan and schedule social media activity.
- Using social media marketing tools to cultivate and maintain the GROW Licking County’s brand
- Working with marketing professionals to develop social media marketing campaigns
- Interacting with stakeholders via the company’s social media accounts
- Analyzing the company’s digital marketing plan and social media strategy and identifying strategic weaknesses and making recommendations for improvements
- Researching social media trends and informing management of changes that are relevant to the company’s marketing activities
- Setting key performance indicators (KPIs) for social media campaigns, such as targets for a certain number of shares or likes and measuring a campaign’s performance against the KPIs
- Website updates and maintenance on the GROW Licking County and Licking County Works websites as directed.
- Assist with the preparation and distribution of monthly investor updates, newsletters, and annual report.
- Assist with planning events (Investors Breakfast, ED101 Trainings, FAM Tours)
- Performs other duties as required or assigned which are reasonably within the scope of the duties in this job classification.
Education and Experience
Associates Degree in related field and 1-3 years of experience with B2C social media marketing or content development. Direct experience using social media management tools and website editing.
Interested candidates can send their resumes to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will accept resumes until the position is filled.
About three months ago, we launched our Recovery Within Reach campaign, a first-of-its-kind effort to educate Ohioans about the financial effects of opioid addiction — and to connect them with treatment options close to their homes.
Our goal is to create a new way of talking about addiction, one in which people consider the facts and practical realities of how substance use disorder affects their lives. Not long ago, Gov. Mike DeWine challenged all of us in state government to think of ways we could help Ohioans navigate the opioid crisis that has affected our state for so long. For us, that meant considering the financial effects of addiction — and providing tools and trainings to help Ohioans and financial advisers talk about addiction and access care.read more
Uptown Consortium, Inc. (UCI) received $45 million in New Markets Tax Credits, which it will use to spur development in transformational projects in Uptown Cincinnati.read more
Newark Development Partners (NDP), the community improvement corporation for the City of Newark, continues to further development in the Downtown through various projects. The sale of the Hudson Avenue Church with surrounding property, the renewal of the Downtown Special Improvement District and the commencement of construction at the Historic Arcade are all recent successes for the City of Newark.read more