Marketing and Communications Manager – GROW Licking County CIC
GROW Licking County Community Improvement Corporation
Position: Marketing and Communications Manager
Salary Range: $40,000 – $55,000
The Marketing and Social Media Coordinator actively coordinates with the Executive Director and Assistant Director to implement GROW Licking County’s marketing and social media goals in the support of GROW Licking County Community Improvement Corporation’s key areas of focus. These areas include:
- Workforce Development programming
- Business Retention & Expansion programming
- Business Attraction Activities
The ideal candidate will have knowledge of multiple social media platforms and strategies to facilitate and encourage engagement across all platforms, including LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok.
- Create content for use on GROW Licking County’s social media platforms
- Utilize/maintain a content calendar to plan and schedule social media activity.
- Using social media marketing tools to cultivate and maintain the GROW Licking County’s brand
- Working with marketing professionals to develop social media marketing campaigns
- Interacting with stakeholders via the company’s social media accounts
- Analyzing the company’s digital marketing plan and social media strategy and identifying strategic weaknesses and making recommendations for improvements
- Researching social media trends and informing management of changes that are relevant to the company’s marketing activities
- Setting key performance indicators (KPIs) for social media campaigns, such as targets for a certain number of shares or likes and measuring a campaign’s performance against the KPIs
- Website updates and maintenance on the GROW Licking County and Licking County Works websites as directed.
- Assist with the preparation and distribution of monthly investor updates, newsletters, and annual report.
- Assist with planning events (Investors Breakfast, ED101 Trainings, FAM Tours)
- Performs other duties as required or assigned which are reasonably within the scope of the duties in this job classification.
Education and Experience
Associates Degree in related field and 1-3 years of experience with B2C social media marketing or content development. Direct experience using social media management tools and website editing.
Interested candidates can send their resumes to me at email@example.com. We will accept resumes until the position is filled.
Clinton County Port Authority Proud to be an SBDC Ambassador
The Clinton County Port Authority (CCPA) is proud to be one of 50 Ambassadors for the 2023 SBDC Day on March 15, 2023. The day is a national, collective proclamation of the impact America’s Small Business Development Centers (SBDCs) have on the success of our nation’s dreamers, innovators, and doers – America’s small businesses.read more
Now’s the time to Tune up your BRE Program and Take advantage of Early Bird Discounts
OEDI’s Business Retention & Expansion (BRE) Course is taking place May 25 – 26, in Dublin, Ohio. The course is an intensive two-day in person course that focuses on how economic developers work with companies to help them succeed, grow and expand in their community.read more
Transit-Oriented Development Project Aims to Streamline Walkable, Mixed-Use Development
Zoning regulations are limiting the construction of new mixed-use buildings along major transit lines in Cuyahoga County. That is a major finding of a Transit-Oriented Development (TOD) Zoning Study being completed by the Cuyahoga County Planning Commission with partners at the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority and in collaboration with the Cities of Cleveland, Shaker Heights, and Fairview Park.read more