President & CEO – Tiffin-Seneca Economic Partnership (Tiffin, OH)
President & CEO
Tiffin-Seneca Economic Partnership (Tiffin, OH)
Salary Range: Depends on qualifications and experience
Full-Time, Senior or executive-level
For full details and how to apply, please visit tsepsearch.com.
Tiffin-Seneca Economic Partnership (TSEP) is accepting applications for the full-time position of President & CEO. This individual will be employed by the TSEP’s Board of Directors and will report to the Board, while providing regular reports to TSEP’s Executive Committee, while also proactively building and maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders (e.g., Tiffin City Mayor, Seneca County Commissioners). The President & CEO is authorized to execute a broad range of economic, downtown, community, and workforce development initiatives and is responsible for implementing goals, policies, financial management, and providing leadership and oversight for staff and resources toward the accomplishment of the TSEP’s mission. As President & CEO, this individual is responsible for the overall management of the office and its functions; effective recruitment, development, and long-term retention of staff; and a high level of personal community engagement and involvement. This position is critical to the growth of Tiffin & rural Seneca County.
Executive Summary of Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities
- Reports to the Board of Trustees of TSEP under minimal supervision and demonstrates leadership and a strong commitment to the entire community of Tiffin and rural Seneca County.
- Proactively builds and maintains strong relationships with key stakeholders.
- Performs effective management and administration in planning, directing, and coordinating economic, downtown, community, and workforce development programs within Tiffin and rural Seneca County.
- Encourages the expansion of existing industrial and commercial jobs and investment and the continued establishment of new businesses in Tiffin and rural Seneca County.
- Along with the TSEP staff under the President & CEO’s leadership, promotes attributes of the area, prepares reports, and gives presentations concerning economic, downtown, community, and workforce development activities.
- An office will be provided at the offices of TSEP in Tiffin, Ohio where the duties of the position will generally be performed.
- High level of personal community engagement and involvement in Tiffin and Seneca County is required.
- Full-time residency in Seneca County is required.
About the Tiffin-Seneca Economic Partnership
Started in 1983 as the Seneca Industrial and Economic Development Corp. (SIEDC), the Tiffin-Seneca Economic Partnership is a private, non-profit corporation dedicated to driving positive economic, downtown, and community development in Tiffin and Seneca County in northwest Ohio. Tiffin and Seneca County consistently rank in the top two percent of communities nationally for economic development and has one of the most recognized and award-winning downtown Main Street programs in Ohio. Learn more about the great things going on in Tiffin and Seneca County at www.tiffinseneca.org.
Join Your Peers at OEDA’s Core Courses, Starting in May!
The month of May brings the first of OEDA’s Core Skills Courses, with the Business Retention and Expansion Course taking place May 25-26. Read about all of the upcoming Core Courses here.read more
Ohio Air Quality Development Authority Builds a Strong Economy and Healthier Ohio
The Ohio Air Quality Development Authority (OAQDA) recently released its 2022 annual report, highlighting key results, video case studies and introducing a new tool to better measure the agency’s impact across the state.read more
Geauga Growth Partnership Holds Annual Business Meeting
Geauga Growth Partnership’s (GGP) Annual Business Meeting was a wonderful success, with over 170 local business owners, government officials, and community partners in attendance. The meeting took place on Wednesday, April 12th at 7:30 am, and was filled with engaging conversations and insightful presentations. One of the highlights of the event was the discussion with Mark Schweitzer, Senior Vice President of the Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland. Attendees were able to gain valuable insights into economic trends and predictions of the business landscape.read more