President & CEO – Tiffin-Seneca Economic Partnership (Tiffin, OH)
President & CEO
Tiffin-Seneca Economic Partnership (Tiffin, OH)
Salary Range: Depends on qualifications and experience
Full-Time, Senior or executive-level
For full details and how to apply, please visit tsepsearch.com.
Tiffin-Seneca Economic Partnership (TSEP) is accepting applications for the full-time position of President & CEO. This individual will be employed by the TSEP’s Board of Directors and will report to the Board, while providing regular reports to TSEP’s Executive Committee, while also proactively building and maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders (e.g., Tiffin City Mayor, Seneca County Commissioners). The President & CEO is authorized to execute a broad range of economic, downtown, community, and workforce development initiatives and is responsible for implementing goals, policies, financial management, and providing leadership and oversight for staff and resources toward the accomplishment of the TSEP’s mission. As President & CEO, this individual is responsible for the overall management of the office and its functions; effective recruitment, development, and long-term retention of staff; and a high level of personal community engagement and involvement. This position is critical to the growth of Tiffin & rural Seneca County.
Executive Summary of Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities
- Reports to the Board of Trustees of TSEP under minimal supervision and demonstrates leadership and a strong commitment to the entire community of Tiffin and rural Seneca County.
- Proactively builds and maintains strong relationships with key stakeholders.
- Performs effective management and administration in planning, directing, and coordinating economic, downtown, community, and workforce development programs within Tiffin and rural Seneca County.
- Encourages the expansion of existing industrial and commercial jobs and investment and the continued establishment of new businesses in Tiffin and rural Seneca County.
- Along with the TSEP staff under the President & CEO’s leadership, promotes attributes of the area, prepares reports, and gives presentations concerning economic, downtown, community, and workforce development activities.
- An office will be provided at the offices of TSEP in Tiffin, Ohio where the duties of the position will generally be performed.
- High level of personal community engagement and involvement in Tiffin and Seneca County is required.
- Full-time residency in Seneca County is required.
About the Tiffin-Seneca Economic Partnership
Started in 1983 as the Seneca Industrial and Economic Development Corp. (SIEDC), the Tiffin-Seneca Economic Partnership is a private, non-profit corporation dedicated to driving positive economic, downtown, and community development in Tiffin and Seneca County in northwest Ohio. Tiffin and Seneca County consistently rank in the top two percent of communities nationally for economic development and has one of the most recognized and award-winning downtown Main Street programs in Ohio. Learn more about the great things going on in Tiffin and Seneca County at www.tiffinseneca.org.
At OEDA, we are thankful for our members who are passionately committed to the success of their communities and advancing Ohio’s economy. Over the past year, we’ve appreciated having you as part of our community of economic development professionals and are grateful for the opportunity to be your partner again in 2023.read more
As your partner for success at every step of your career, OEDA strives to provide high-impact training opportunities for our members each year. The foundation of that training is our Basic Economic Development Course (Ohio BEDC). This year’s course will be held from May 1-4 in Dublin, Ohio, and Early Bird Registration is open from now until March 1.read more
(Wilmington, Ohio) The Clinton County Workforce Collaborative hosted its first meeting of the year on Thursday, January 19. With almost 40 individuals present, representing schools, businesses, service providers, and community organizations, members reviewed accomplishments from 2022, established a new meeting structure for 2023, and discussed how their current efforts can continue to meet the needs of the local community.read more