Regional Network Talent Manager, Regional Growth Partnership
The Regional Talent Manager “RTM” serves as a regional resource in the development of talent proposals to JobsOhio for companies seeking to expand existing operations, or to introduce new operations in the Regional Growth Partnership “RGP” region. The RTM develops a network of resources in combination with local, regional and JobsOhio identified partners to deliver talent recruitment strategies for the identified economic development projects. Acts as the connector between businesses and workforce development entities that can pro-actively increase the talent pipeline in specific occupational areas in the region. Confidentiality in project delivery is required.
- Talent Services Vetting: Acts as the talent point of contact for RGP Project Managers and JobsOhio Account Managers during initial project vetting process. Conducts required research and provides supporting workforce/talent data related to regional competitiveness and talent availability. Joins in meetings with potential clients/businesses/consultants as requested.
- Facilitate the Northwest Ohio workforce delivery network: Executes visits with existing/potential regional partners and vendors. Introduces JobsOhio Talent Acquisition Services process and follows up through contract execution. Monitors project pipelines and identifies SMEs relevant to projects to provide insight on training and educational needs for clients.
- Servicing Projects with Local Connections: Utilizing regional talent resources, develops strategies to connect companies with local/regional sources of talent and works in partnership with JobsOhio Account Manager(s) to submits plans to the Talent Acquisition Services team at JobsOhio.
- SalesForce or related CRM experience: Create SalesForce records and populate required data fields for each project through the vetting, execution and completion phase(s).
- Project Pitch/Presentation: Sign up project calls using SalesForce Calendar to present proposed talent services, vet a potential opportunity, and/or discuss tactic for each project with the JobsOhio team.
- Functions as a resource for regional companies and their talent needs; facilitating dialogue for connections as directed by the RGP leadership in support of attraction, expansions and retention efforts.
- Travel: Ability to travel is required. Meet with businesses and network partners to gain necessary information to structure talent delivery services. Attend training events/conferences as required to strengthen knowledge/skills/abilities. Candidate must hold a valid driver license.
Desired Qualifications and Skills:
- Economic develop and workforce development experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience in meeting talent/training needs of businesses.
- Demonstrates history of and attention to detail managing broad-based projects and achieving collaboration across varying organizations and agendas.
- SHRM certification and/or workforce planning certifications, preferred.
- Microsoft Office Suite required (strong skills in Excel and Power Point preferred).
To apply, please send resume to Jeff Sprague at firstname.lastname@example.org
Clinton County Port Authority Proud to be an SBDC Ambassador
The Clinton County Port Authority (CCPA) is proud to be one of 50 Ambassadors for the 2023 SBDC Day on March 15, 2023. The day is a national, collective proclamation of the impact America’s Small Business Development Centers (SBDCs) have on the success of our nation’s dreamers, innovators, and doers – America’s small businesses.read more
Now’s the time to Tune up your BRE Program and Take advantage of Early Bird Discounts
OEDI’s Business Retention & Expansion (BRE) Course is taking place May 25 – 26, in Dublin, Ohio. The course is an intensive two-day in person course that focuses on how economic developers work with companies to help them succeed, grow and expand in their community.read more
Transit-Oriented Development Project Aims to Streamline Walkable, Mixed-Use Development
Zoning regulations are limiting the construction of new mixed-use buildings along major transit lines in Cuyahoga County. That is a major finding of a Transit-Oriented Development (TOD) Zoning Study being completed by the Cuyahoga County Planning Commission with partners at the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority and in collaboration with the Cities of Cleveland, Shaker Heights, and Fairview Park.read more