Real Estate Coordinator
Position: Real Estate Coordinator
Reports to: Vice President, Real Estate
Position Duties:The Real Estate Coordinator will support the work of the RGP Real Estate and Project Management Teams in various aspects including, but not limited to: ensuring site and building data is properly and accurately loaded in the online database ZoomProspector Enterprise (ZPE), assisting with site search responses, supporting the site readiness of various sites through Site Readiness Grants, authentication of sites through SiteOhio, and the development of new sites.
Specific Duties Include:
- Support RGP Vice President, Real Estate on review of very quick‐turn‐around Requests
- for Information (RFIs) from site selectors and companies. Document resources for
- completing future RFI’s.
- Assist with preparation for site visits as needed.
- Assist with documentation for regular reporting, such as quarterly reports and gap
- May assist with quantitative and qualitative analysis of site inventory and site
- search specifications.
- Assist with maintenance of organization’s shared files and ensure file sharing protocols
- are being followed.
- Assist with RGP Site Readiness and Speculative Buildings Programs. Help track grant
- deliverables and ensure they are properly stored in shared files and shared with Local
- Economic Development Offices (LEDOs).
- Provide support for JobsOhio site related programs and initiatives. Assistance could include
- requesting follow-up data from utilities or other regional partners, entry and maintenance of
- project records in Sales Force, etc.
- Prepare maps, aerial photos and other data using geographic mapping software as requested.
- Act with integrity and honesty in all dealings, actions, and conversations.
- Assist in providing customer service by handling requests for information and sending out or
- otherwise transmitting information and materials.
Success Factors: The following listing contains factors which are important for the incumbent to possess or to be working to gain for successful completion of the accountabilities listed above:
- Excellent communications skills.
- Strong Computer skills. Knowledge of specific applications including: SalesForce, ZoomProspector Enterprise, Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Organizational skills including setting up filing systems both electronic & hard copy for easy retrieval.
- Ability to Prioritize.
- Ability to function successfully in a team environment.
- Ability to successfully handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and operate within RGP’s Non-Disclosure Agreements.
- A desire to learn.
- Knowledge of the local business community & business economics.
- GIS background preferred.
- Knowledge of environmental and zoning requirements.
- Ability to identify site specific check list items.
- Development planning skills:
- Degree in planning/public administration.
- Prior experience in urban or developmental planning.
Travel: Some travel is required and is primarily within the state of Ohio during the business day, although some early morning and after-hours travel may be expected. Candidate must hold a valid driver’s license.
EEO Statement: The Regional Growth Partnership (RGP) is firmly committed to prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, disability, military status, sexual orientation, or genetic information throughout the employment process, from selection through termination. The RGP expects all employees, vendors, and associates to support the nondiscriminatory policies of the RGP.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Contact: Interested candidates should send an electronic expression of interest and a resume to:
Vice President, Real Estate
Regional Growth Partnership
Louis Dreyfus Company (LDC), a leading merchant and processor of agricultural goods, announced plans for its state-of-the-art soybean processing facility to be located in Wyandot County, Ohio. The project will bolster the region’s economic growth in the critical food and agriculture sector. LDC’s facility will be located just outside of the City of Upper Sandusky; it’s first location in the State of Ohio.read more
The Ohio General Assembly, in its budget bill (HB33) approved July 3, 2023, authorized up to $750 million in state budget resources to the All Ohio Future Fund (R.C. 126.62). The fund is to be used for infrastructure to compete for — and win – more sizeable economic development projects such as the Amazon, Honda-LG, and Intel megaprojects that Ohio landed in recent years.read more
The Wilmington DRIVE (Downtown Revitalization Investment Vibrancy Effort) Program, adopted a year ago, with the goal of enhancing and accelerating Wilmington’s downtown revitalization and encouraging creative mix-use development, made its first strategic acquisition, closing on the Masonic Lodge Site (28 W. Main St.) on September 29, 2023.read more