Talent Coordinator – JobsOhio
JobsOhio Position Description
Position Title: Talent Coordinator
Reports To: Director, Talent Operations
Position Type: Full-time
Schedule and Hours: Varies as necessary
JobsOhio is a private, nonprofit corporation designed to drive job creation and new capital investment in Ohio through business attraction, retention, and expansion efforts. Economic development is about creating a place where companies can thrive, and individuals can enjoy a higher standard of living. JobsOhio plays a leading role in economic development and serves as a catalyst to accelerate growth by investing in communities, helping Ohio’s businesses expand and attracting new companies to the state – all contributing to job creation, greater payrolls, and more investment.
Summary of Position
The Talent Coordinator is an integral member of the Talent Team ensuring adherence to all processes, completing meticulous documentation following standard operating procedures, ensuring appropriate utilization of the software system (Salesforce), and sustaining effective stakeholder communication. Organization, collaboration, and communication skills are a necessity. Attention-to-detail while maintaining an agile mindset working in a high-volume and fast-paced environment are essential for success.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Talent Coordinator is responsible for providing comprehensive support to all Talent functional areas by concurrently coordinating the maintenance of a diverse portfolio of multiple Talent initiatives and incentives.
- Coordinate Talent Projects and ensure Talent Projects adhere to the Project Process and are documented appropriately in Salesforce
- Assist in effective meeting management by coordinating with teammates in preparation, assisting with the actual meeting and coordinating with teammates in follow-up.
- Schedule and facilitate Talent Structuring Meetings for the team, including review of Project prior to the meeting and ensuring documentation of the meeting (date and attendance) is completed and aligns with process
- Monitor and assist team with program approval meetings (ex: Independent Review Panel) by coordinating with the Project Team on agenda and ensuring Talent Team is prepared for meeting
- Client Engagement Meetings
- Coordinate Talent Projects’ milestone meetings (ex: Kick Off and Close Out) with teammates by initiating the material from established templates, assist in preparation meetings and documentation, and assist team post-meeting to coordinate follow up and documentation of results
- Coordinate Client bi-weekly servicing calls by working with teammates to prepare and distribute agendas and documenting follow-up
- Serve as quality control to Talent’s data and entry, ensuring the information is accurate, consistent and up-to-date.
- Complete data entry, data integrity and metric tracking in Salesforce, Box, and other identified systems
- Gather data from various internal and external partners and input data into talent success tracking tools on a regular basis
- Uphold data quality standards by continuously monitoring project management tools, including Salesforce reports and dashboards, maintaining a high level of attention-to-detail
- Support Talent with tasks, including vendor communication, scheduling, note taking and meeting coordination for regularly scheduled standing partner and client meetings, data collection, report generation, auditing and verification, and internal and external collaboration
- Serve as keystone for the Talent Team related to vital documents, including but not limited to legal Agreements and Amendments.
- After requests are initiated;
- Coordinate with teammates using established templates to draft documents, guide them through the process accurately while continuously monitoring the data accuracy within tracking systems
- Serve as the point of contact with the Client to deliver the document, ensure they are able to access and understand the process for review, redlining and approval
- Initiate finalization of documents once fully approved and ensure data accuracy of any modifications
- Quickly identify issues and escalate them to appropriate teammate(s) to resolve the matter, being especially mindful to customer service as well as speed
- Collaborate with teammates to draft, record, and finalize a variety of printed and digital documents including agreements, amendments, and presentation decks for seamless talent delivery to client
- Contribute to the drafting and development of guidelines, manuals, instructions, reports, and checklists to promote optimization and innovation
- Effectively communicate with colleagues, clients, vendors, and partners through various channels including in-person, e-mail, Zoom conference calls, Slack, Box, PowerPoint, and Salesforce and provide excellent customer service to both internal and external colleagues
- Actively participate in team meetings, discussions, brainstorming sessions, and special topic committees, offering ideas and solutions as a prepared and engaged participant, in person or via zoom
- Attend monthly All Call meetings in the Columbus office
- Attend other in-person team and project meetings in the Columbus office
- Other duties as assigned (example: special projects, committees, team member onboarding, innovation and optimization, etc.)
- After requests are initiated;
- Strong self-starter with solid organizational skills, adept at managing multiple concurrent projects while paying strict attention-to-detail and deadlines for diverse clients across multiple projects and locations
- Aptitude for making sound decisions when details are limited, comfortable asking questions, and willingness to seek clarity
- Agile approach, able to pivot effectively as priorities shift
- Strong team player and effective collaborator
- Excellent customer service and communication skills (listening, negotiation, verbal and written)
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office products, particularly Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, OneNote, and Word
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM
- May require travel within the state of Ohio
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred (business, finance, economics, or related degree)
JobsOhio is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, disability, age, ancestry, familial status, or veteran status.
Apply Online Here.
As part of the Inflation Reduction Act (IRA) passed in 2022, a new federal program was created that provides great opportunity for Ohio – the Greenhouse Gas Reduction Fund (GGRF). It allocates $27 billion in financial assistance through three programs to reduce harmful air pollutants, mobilize financing and private capital, and deliver benefits for low-income and disadvantaged communities.read more
60,000 concert goers attend inaugural 4 day Voices of America Country Music Festival in West Chester, Ohio with Alabama, JoDee Messina, Lainey Wilson, Dan +Shay, and many more!read more
The word is out Central Ohio is a wonderful place to live and work. While job opportunities are prevalent, the housing market is a challenge. The headlines are focused on new builds and further directed at greenspace and farmland depletion, zoning, density, affordability, transportation, congestion, the impact on schools, and concerns about community identity. New builds are vital, but the housing puzzle has an overlooked solution piece with abandoned and underutilized property.read more