Senior Project Manager – Alloy Development Co.
Alloy Development Co., Inc. seeks a full-time Senior Project Manager with a passion for improving the economic prosperity of local communities in Hamilton County. The position has considerable interface with local community leaders and the development and business community. The position is responsible for the delivery of exceptional client services, risk management, and budget management throughout the life of the projects.
· Plan, oversee, administer, and implement various development and redevelopment projects.
· Collaborate with local community officials in the conception, analysis, due diligence, and creation of new economic development opportunities.
· Lead the due diligence process for acquisitions, renovations, and infill development.
· Develop and manage project budget to ensure on-time and on-budget delivery of projects.
· Support the generation of project funding and incentives, including, tax incentives and grant applications (County, State & foundations).
· Draft bid documents including RFQs/RFPs and coordinate the bidding process.
· Vet proposals and assist with the selection of a preferred developer and end-users to ensure community goals are met.
· Coordinate hiring Realtors to market strategic properties.
· Establish and support relationships with stakeholders including but not limited to community partners, contractors, and jurisdictional partners.
· Coordinate with the County’s Planning Department, the Landbank, Greater Cincinnati Community Improvement Corporation, and other entities involved in economic development.
· Performs other economic development duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree in economic development, real estate, urban planning, business administration, construction management, public administration, or related field and/or equivalent experience.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Valid Driver’s License.
· Some travel may be required.
· 2 or more years of experience in project management, economic development, or real estate development.
· Passion for revitalizing urban areas and communities
· Demonstrated exceptional attention to detail and strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Outstanding project management skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships with internal and external partners.
· High level of judgement and decision-making skills that allow for defining problems, collecting data, establishing facts, and drawing valid conclusions.
· Problem-solving skills including identifying the root cause, envisioning future needs, and correcting/planning accordingly.
· Computer skills and comfortability utilizing various technology including Microsoft Office Applications, Google Workspace Applications, and other web-based systems.
· Time management skills including multitasking, setting priorities, and meeting deadlines for a wide variety of tasks.
· Ability to maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive information.
· Ability to work independently and in a collaborative team environment.
Job Type: Full-time Exempt
Salary Range: $80,000 – $90,000 (DOQ)
HSA employer contribution of $1500 per year
401(k) with 4% employer match
Additional annual contribution to 401(k) depending on organizational results
Life Insurance of 2x annual salary, max=$200k (employer paid)
Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance (employer paid)
3 weeks of vacation accrued annually to start (increases with tenure)
5 Sick Days accrued annually
12 Paid Holidays
Remote hybrid work option
Equal Opportunity Employer
Alloy Development Co., Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. Alloy Development Co., Inc. believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. Our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative of the communities we serve.
About Alloy Development Co., Inc.
Established in 1983, Alloy Development Co., Inc. is a private not-for-profit economic development organization with a public purpose to promote and facilitate economic growth in the marketplaces we serve. Alloy accomplishes this in three ways: Entrepreneurial Business Incubation, Small Business Lending, and Economic Development Services.
Housing demand outstrips supply so much that developers can be – and are – very selective about where they choose to invest. Factors like land price, annexation and zoning processes, infrastructure costs, density, and community design specs will make or break a developer’s go-or-no-go decision. This panel discussion will provide insights into developers’ decision-making processes, as well as help direct the focus of local economic developers to those areas in which they can add value in housing discussions.
The Call for Presentations for the OEDA Annual Summit to be held September 4-6, 2024, at the Glass City Center in Toledo, Ohio, is now open. The Annual Summit offers a unique platform to highlight innovative solutions, spark discussions, and share impactful strategies that have positively influenced communities. The Annual Summit organizers are seeking speakers to provide a variety of high quality educational sessions to attendees.
The Ohio Economic Development Association has announced JP Nauseef and Dr. Ned Hill as the keynote presenters for the upcoming Ohio Basic Economic Development Course, April 29-May 2, in Dublin, Ohio. JP Nauseef, the President and CEO of JobsOhio, which has been described as the “best in class state economic development partnership,” will welcome the Basic Course students and Keynote the course. Dr. Ned Hill, a recognized national expert in economic growth, regional development, and economic development, will kick off the course by covering “What is Economic Development and What is the Job of an Economic Development Professional?”