Workforce Outreach Coordinator (20-30 hrs per week)
RICHLAND AREA CHAMBER & ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT POSITION DESCRIPTION
Workforce Outreach Coordinator
Director of Workforce Development
This position will work with the Director of Workforce Development to coordinate the activities and initiatives of the Area 10 Workforce Development Board.
- Creating yearly schedule of meetings and distribute to members
- Create and distribute the meeting agenda and coordinate relative metrics and reporting from contracted partners
- Collect data and activity reports from contracted agencies for the purpose of board updates and oversight
- Develop and maintain contact lists for program, resource, and marketing partners
- Record and Organize Workforce Board Meeting Minutes
- Distribute communication to partners concerning programming updates and initiatives
- Assist the Workforce Director in yearly program audits
- Assist Director of Workforce Development with other workforce development projects as requested.
- Attend Chamber functions as requested.
- Attend meetings, seminars, and training sessions as directed.
- Keep the Director of Workforce Development informed on changes or issues with Community Opportunity registration.
- Performs additional duties as instructed and assigned by the Director of Workforce Development.
We expect the applicant to meet the following qualifications
- Computer proficiency in Windows, Microsoft Office products, database, QuickBooks, internet & email.
- Excellent organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- A self-starter able to work with little supervision and oversight.
- Associates or Bachelors degree in appropriate field OR equivalent workplace experience.
- Three years in an office environment.
- Valid Ohio Driver’s License.
TO APPLY, email firstname.lastname@example.org .
The Ohio Export Internship Program matches businesses interested in growing exports with highly motivated college students who have taken export-focused coursework. The Ohio Department of Development offers participating small to medium-sized businesses a 50 percent reimbursement for the wages of the intern.read more
Louis Dreyfus Company (LDC), a leading merchant and processor of agricultural goods, announced plans for its state-of-the-art soybean processing facility to be located in Wyandot County, Ohio. The project will bolster the region’s economic growth in the critical food and agriculture sector. LDC’s facility will be located just outside of the City of Upper Sandusky; it’s first location in the State of Ohio.read more
The Ohio General Assembly, in its budget bill (HB33) approved July 3, 2023, authorized up to $750 million in state budget resources to the All Ohio Future Fund (R.C. 126.62). The fund is to be used for infrastructure to compete for — and win – more sizeable economic development projects such as the Amazon, Honda-LG, and Intel megaprojects that Ohio landed in recent years.read more